Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 50
It’s no secret that we all want to come across as interesting and intriguing when we’re on a dating app, but it can be hard knowing what will work and what won’t. So in this episode, Crista’s going to give you 5 tips for avoiding some of the most common mistakes that people make so you don’t end up coming off as boring or uninteresting.
- How to set yourself apart from the millions of users on dating apps
- Mistakes that make you look uninteresting or unappealing
- How to utilize your unique features and interests in a way that makes you stand out
- To never be boring with helpful tips on how to spice up your profile
- What to do to make your profile stand out
- Pew Research Center Online Statistic on Online Dating
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the top 4 healthy dating guidelines.