Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 99
Why do we rush into relationships? We’ve all been there. We see someone we’re attracted to and we jump into a relationship with them. But is that really the best way to find lasting love? In this episode, I talk about the danger of rushing into relationships and offer tips for slowing down so you can find the love you really want.
- Your guide to slow down and find love
- How you rush the dating process
- How to find the love you really want
- Tips for slowing down in your dating life
- The danger of dating too fast
- The truth about why we rush into a relationship
- How to avoid making the same mistakes again
- Why you should learn to slow down
- Crista Beck’s TEDx Talk – You’re Not Too Busy for Love
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we will celebrate the 100th episode where we discuss 10 questions to see if you are ready for a dating coach.