Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 57
In this podcast episode Crista talks about the four reasons you may feel irritated and what can be done about it. In this unprecedented era of rude behavior, we need to understand our feelings and cope with irritability, anxiety, and stress. Listen now for more details on how to soothe your irritated soul.
- How to find love in this crazy rude world
- 4 ways to deal with your irritability
- Crista’s personal tips for getting rid of your irritation
- Why people are being rude to each other these days
- How can people take responsibility for themselves in this unprecedented era of rude behavior
- What is this rudeness epidemic and how it’s affecting online dating behavior
- Time Magazine Article: Why everyone is so rude right now?
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss if you don’t drink alcohol and how to navigate that on the dating scene.