Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 16
Do you feel like you are in a rut in your dating life? If you have lost your passion for dating, it’s important to do what you gotta do to get your groove back. In this episode, Crista shares activities and actions that can awaken joy and enthusiasm that will not only enhance your own personal life and attractiveness, but can be the shift you need to get out of your dating slump.
- 3 ways to get out of a dating rut
- Discover your own personal pixie dust
- How being in a rut can lead to resignation
- What to do to actually boost your aliveness
- How to boost your attractiveness
- My Octopus Teacher on Netflix
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the great “friends with benefits” hoax.