Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 61
Everyone wants to feel attractive, whether it be for a date or just in general. But sometimes we can get bogged down and lose sight of what makes us feel good about ourselves. We all have those days where we feel like nothing looks good on us and our outfits seem to be the reason why people don’t find us as attractive as we think we are. However, feeling more attractive doesn’t always mean buying new clothes or doing your makeup differently; there are little things you can do each day to make yourself feel better about how you look and ultimately become more confident in who you are! In this episode, Crista shares three simple ways to make yourself feel more attractive every day!
- How one woman is learning to feel attractive again – And how you can too!
- How to gain the confidence of knowing you are beautiful without having to change
- It’s ok to find the beauty in yourself, instead of always looking for it elsewhere
- How to have your inner beauty shine
- Time Magazine Article: Dove’s Choose Beautiful Campaign
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss reasons why we stay in unhappy relationships.