Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 103
When you’re dating, it can be difficult to figure out whether the person you’re interested in is also interested in you. While there are no foolproof methods for determining this, there are a few signs that can help you gauge the situation. In this podcast episode, I’ll discuss three signs that the feeling may not be mutual. By being aware of these signs, you can save yourself from investing further time and energy into a relationship that isn’t going anywhere.
You’ll Learn These Dating Tips
- What to do when you feel like the relationship is one-sided
- When it’s time to move on from dating someone
- Gain clarity about your relationship status
- Stop wasting time on a one-sided relationship
- The tools you need to find the right partner for you
- Gain control over your dating life
- How to identify if the feeling is mutual in your relationship
- Gain tips on how to approach the situation head-on.
- Get dating advice on how to move on if it’s not mutual
- Dr Kirk Honda – Psychology in Seattle
- What are parasocial relationships?
- Parasocial Interactions and Relationships in Early Adolescence
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to take a healthy break from dating – the dating sabbatical.