Crista Beck’s Media Kit One Sheet ==> CLICK HERE
For Media, Speaking, and Podcast Inquiries Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Crista Beck’s Short Bio:
Crista Beck, The Love Radar, has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her message has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach.
Crista Beck’s Long Bio:
For over 10 years, Crista Beck has lead people in the area of love and relationships, being featured as a dating and love expert on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx, and her message has reached over 1 million people around the world.
Known as The Love Radar, single professionals consult Crista to help them land the partner of their dreams and find love again. She finds that these single men and women often are not meeting people who are successful or intelligent enough, they are tired of the inauthenticity on dating apps, and find that dating is time consuming and feels like work. What her clients really want is a real connection with a quality person that can evolve into a long-term relationship.
Over the last 25 years she has been passionate about meditation, personal development, spirituality, communication and relationships, meditating over 20,000 hours throughout her life. For 9 years she personally trained people all over the United States in meditation, helping hundreds of people learn how to meditate and find peace within themselves.
Crista believes in the power of REAL LOVE, and its ability to change the world.
On a personal note, Crista is an award winning violinist. In high school she competed at the county and state levels in New York. Then in college, she electrified that thing, taking her violin to the rock and roll stage, playing out in clubs, and she was rockin’.
As a speaker and workshop facilitator, Crista uses her passion & wisdom learned as a musician and meditator to teach people how to be in beautifully in tune with themselves as they embark on their journey to find love.
For more information on Crista Beck, please visit http://www.cristabeck.com
- Men: How To Approach Women In The Era of #MeToo
- Your Online Presence: How To Make Sure Your Social Media Is Attracting The People You Want
- Eliminating Single Mom Guilt and How To Make Finding Love a Priority
- How to Find A Healthy Relationship in the Era of Hook-up Culture and Online Dating
- Dating in The Digital Age: How To Find “The One” Online Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- Rewrite Your Love Story: Free Yourself Of The Fairy Tales That Have Been Generating Your Old Love Story
- Learning To Let Go: 3 Ways Driven Women Can Find Love